Themify is looking for a technical support to join our team. This position involves providing theme and plugin support via the forum and email. The right candidate must have good written communication skills, familiar with WordPress backend admin and strong CSS knowledge. Having experience with Themify themes and Builder is a plus. You can work remotely anywhere as you want.
– Provide support via forum & email
– Identify, debug, and resolve issues for users
– Log bugs and feedbacks reported by users
– Good written communication skills (English)
– Know how to use WordPress inside out (installing themes, plugins, admin interface, settings, Customize panel, etc.)
– Strong knowledge of CSS (able to debug with inspector and provide CSS fixes)
– Experience with popular plugins such as WooCommerce, Yoast SEO, WPML, Contact Form 7…
– Fast learner (able to learn new features, themes & plugins quickly)
If this sounds like you, please apply by sending your bio/resume. If you have worked with another WordPress-related company before, please state in your application.