Our WP RSS Aggregator plugin has continued to grow and develop into the premier plugin for importing content via RSS feeds in WordPress. A major part of this growth has been our ability to provide top-notch support with every step of the way.
This has been reflected in the 5-star reviews on WordPress.org that highly praise our support in general and particular support members also. We’re now looking for new support engineers to join this team and continue the tradition.
The selected candidates must be experienced in providing support and have good PHP development knowledge. The post will include these responsibilities and require an average of 8 hours a day:
- Replying to pre-sales live chat a few times a week.
- Replying to support tickets via HelpScout throughout the week (Monday to Friday).
- Finding and reporting bugs or other issues when they are reported by any of our users.
- Working alongside the project manager and lead developer to continuously find ways of improving both our support system as well as the plugins themselves.
- We all work remotely with flexible work schedules, however, we require all team members to have a fast internet connection and a very good command of the English language. The selected candidates will be guided through our support system and given time to become familiar with the plugins themselves, alongside our team.
Interested candidates are asked to fill in the form here: https://wpmayor.com/open-postion-remote-support-engineers/