We are a 27 yr old Environmental Cleaning / Demolition Company located in Syracuse, NY looking for a creative individual to design and manage our Print, Web and Social Media Marketing presence. This part-time position will be instrumental and responsible for a complete rebranding of our company. Participating in a wide variety of company projects, including implementation of a CRM to streamline operations along with print / web design and social media marketing. This is a part-time position off-site position but required to live local for onsite meetings and implementation… hours are flexible… future opportunities possible.
Design, Communications & Social Media
• Write copy and update Social Media pages.
• Write articles and blog posts.
• Write press releases; sort, record, and redirect PR and press inquiries.
• Design and write copy for a new company website; update and maintain company web pages.
• Assist with monthly Newsletters and Email marketing campaigns, including writing copy, setting up campaigns, and reporting.
• Sort and answer customer inquiries as needed.
• Assist with other communication projects as directed by supervisor.
QUALIFICATIONS – Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Design portfolio that demonstrates a strong ability and knowledge of design principles across a wide variety of media and production methods.
• MUST have thorough knowledge of design and presentation software packages, including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
• Strong computer proficiency, including familiarity with PC environments, Google Docs, Microsoft Office, Web Applications and CRM’s.
• Excellent knowledge of English, including spelling, grammar, and usage.
• Excellent copywriting skills and ability to write articles, blog posts, social media posts, and other communication pieces.
• Ability to communicate ideas clearly and accurately.
• Ability to proofread designs and text with a high degree of accuracy. Good eye for detail, both visual and textual.
• Ability to take feedback positively and apply it constructively.
• Digital photography skills preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal skills including oral communication, listening and written skills and diplomacy in dealing with people. Strong customer service skills.
• Proactive, adaptable with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to work well with a team and individually.
Experience, Education, and Training
Please provide a resume and examples of completed work.
$13.00 - $15.00 per hr